Monday, September 1, 2008

First Day Of School

Tomorrow is the first day of school for the 2008-2009 school year. It doesn't seem possible that it is that time of year already. I noticed this weekend the leaves are changing alittle already. So fall is right around the corner. With school starting tomorrow it makes me think of how I want to decorate for fall and Halloween. I love to decorate for the seasons. My kids like to help too. I have so many ideas for them to help me with.Its going to be a fun fall season.

What is not fun though is trying to get these kids in bed and thinking about trying to wake them up early. The thoughts of doing homework again. The fighting with the kids to get their work done. But tomorrow we,like parents across the U.S., are gonna party like rock stars knowing school is back in session!!!

No comments: