Sunday, September 28, 2008

Another Weekend Come and Gone





Its Sunday once again. Another busy weekend comes to a close. This month seems to be zipping by.Its almost October,and yet my Halloween decorations are still sitting in the basement. Going down to the basement is a job in itself!!! Maybe that is why I have been putting it off. One day maybe I will write about how I got my basement all organized...Then you will know miracles can happen!


We made our way up to the Somero Pumpkin Farm yesterday.The weather was kinda depressing,but when you smell that fall smell...It doesn't matter what the weather is like. Their farm goes on for acres and its just breathtaking. Its a really nice spot to take pictures.He always has a spot made up to take pictures. Every year its in a different place and we get our picture taken. I like looking back on how big the kids get as the years go by.


Today was a day saved on the calendar to get all our summer things put away.Its kind of depressing because the weather has been so warm. My flower beds are just so full,they look better now than they did in the summer! Now the yard looks so empty with out all the garden things...But its time for a change....Halloween is next!!!


Happy Fall Ya'll!!!

No comments: