Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our Home

Where to start? I just recently painted our livingroom. Its a deep brown on the window wall and a creamy white on the rest. I love the way it turned out. I accented in red,but want to add some orange. Everything is all coming together in that room...Now,I want to change the kitchen and dining area. I want a creamy orange in the dining room and incorporate the browns and reds from the livingroom. I am not sure what to do for the kitchen. I really want new counter tops,but just don't know how to start that process. Maybe once I change those,the wall color will come to me then.

It seems like I get things coming together and then I wanna change it again. I am never satisfied with the work when its all over!!! There are so many beautiful colors out there. I just want them all in my home!

Well, wish me luck on the dining room. I think I am going to start the painting process soon!!!

TTYL,
T.........

No comments: