Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Weekend!!!

What a great weekend! Great friends,great food and a great game. It was just unreal....The Packer flag blowing around was just so neat to see. There were so many people at the football game. All those Packer fans watching the Cowboys kickin some ass! It was great to watch!!

What was more fun though, was spending it with a great group of people. We had a great time and we didn't even have to get all drunk. Of course I did have my margarita as promised,but it was a nice calm night. I did have a chance to hit up my favorite stores and shopped way too much. I bought a few things to replace my old diningroom decor. In which Scott and Bob will never let me forget. Thanks guys!!!

The painting was started in the dining room before I left and I am almost done with that room. I just love the new color.It is so bright and cheerful. Now I just have to find some new window treatments and I will be done. Wish me luck on that!!!

So....Its been a good week....I had a chance to spend some adult time with my husband and our friends and the kids got to realize how much they really do love us!!!

No comments: