Friday, September 19, 2008

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

My suitcase is packed with my Tony Romo jersey and I am ready to get outta here! Nick and I are heading to Greenbay to see the Cowboys and the Packers. There will be pillow fights and laughing ,and I just can't wait. An adult weekend is in order! Scott,Bob and Neher,Joe,Shelly,Nick and I are heading out in the morning. I have my heart set on a nice cold Margarita with dinner at the Texas Roadhouse and some time to reflex on adult things and Margarita's!

Of course there is also shopping at a real mall! My favorite stores are Yankee Candle and Torrid. Yankee Candle is all festive this time of year with all the fall scents and halloween decorations. I think my favorite scent is the Pumpkin Spice. Torrid is a plus sized clothing store that has all the cool things for us thick girls.

Its gonna be a good weekend!!!
Goooo COWBOYS!!!!

No comments: