Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Living life...


Its really all about letting your hair down. Driving down a country road with your windows wide open and the music blairing!!! And that is what I did today. Yep!! I sang out loud on the top of my lungs. My favorite song at the moment is "Want to" by Sugarland. I can play that song over and over,singing my heart out. I wonder if anyone was out in the yards today while I was driving.....Poor Souls!


Today was a beautiful fallish kind of day.The leaves are starting to turn here in the U.P. and its sad to know snow is just around the corner. But to see the back roads on a fall day with the sun shining is just breath taking. The smells of the leaves just brings me back to when we were kids. Raking the leaves into piles and jumping into them....


I hope tomorrow is just as beautiful!!!

No comments: