Sunday, September 14, 2008

Visiting With Family

Today was a rainy cold day...But it was a nice day to sit and visit with people. Nick's side of the family was having a birthday party for their boys. Perfect day for it! I like to sit around and listen to what's going on in other peoples lives. I like seeing how big all of our children are getting.

We don't all get together that often and I often tell myself that I am going to make more time for my friends and family,but then life happens and it goes on the back burner. Maybe with school here and my ability to do things while the kids are in school,there will be more time for people instead of chores.

Speaking of chores,I compiled a list of what I WANT done in this house.I may have to wait until next year for that family and friend time!!! I have a home that could potentially be beautiful if I just get everything done that I want to have done. But then I get it all done and I am ready for another change! But see I want to be the one making the changes.Learning how to put the molding up and doing the new hardwoood flooring.

Well, for today it was a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. My brother in law and sister in law have a beautiful family and a warm inviting home. So,no matter what the weather was like outside it was a beautiful way to spend the day!!!

Tania

No comments: