Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Year Is Almost Over...

So I am thinking about what the new year is going to bring. I hope its a heathlier one for my family...Especially my parents. We have dealt with strokes,blood clots,cancer...What else can go wrong... I hope my buddy Troy will make it to see another birthday. He is an amazing,strong little guy. To think he has made it thru another year.He will be 20 this year and that alone is just beyond a miracle. He has been through it all and just keeps hanging on. Smiling his big bright smile! He was so happy this evening opening his Christmas gifts from us. He loves brightly colored papers and the noise the paper makes when you crumple it all up. He was just giggling away!!! So.I hope this year brings more laughter from him.

Another thought for this new year is getting my house chores all done,so summer can come and I can be outside enjoying my yard and camper. So...The upstairs is in the process of getting new paint onthe walls. Yeah...Don't know what I was thinking. I started with the trim in all the bedrooms and I started a whole new mess!!! But it will look nice when its all done! I am finally done downstairs....

Then there is the whole weightloss thing. That is always a resolution....Well, I made that same resolution last year...It didn't hold up too well, so my resolution this year...To gain 20 lbs!!!! Maybe the reverse affect will happen!!!

No comments: