Monday, December 1, 2008

A Thanksgiving Feast.....

There is so much to be thankful for.I could go on forever with everything and everyone I am thankful for. Thanksgiving was a day to reflect on all of those things and people that make my life what it is. It was a day for relaxing and being with just my kids and my husband. I didn't want to go anywhere or do anything else. We sat together watching movies and putting up our tree. I cooked a beautiful turkey.Yes!!! I pulled it off and everyone survived!!(if you knew my cooking you would understand where that comment came from!!!)It came out perfect.I was so proud of myself!

Its just amazing how fast this year has gone by. Soon Christmas will be here and then a brand new year. I have lot to do before Christmas gets here. A lot of things happening in celebration of my favorite holiday.

As fast as this month went by,I hated to see the weekend end. Our friends from Indianapolis came up for the holiday weekend and I hated to see them leave. I thought when they moved this past summer that it would be easier to say goodbye the next time around...I was wrong,I still cried! We had a great weekend,and celebrated our friendships with a few too many drinks.....Hopefully next time it won't be so sad!!

No comments: