Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sharing the Holidays











This is the time of year I love. I love how everyone is so cheerful and giving. Its the one time of year when families get together whether everyone likes it or not. Me...I am one who doesn't mind who I am with as long as there is laughter,I don't care who is sitting next to me. I am one who likes my family. I enjoy spending time with them and not just during the holidays. I enjoy their company and we spend a lot of time laughing at each other. Nick's side of the family....I think that we all get along. I enjoy spending time with them and enjoy watching their children grow just as I do my own family.

The other night my sister Laurie came for a very short visit. We don't see each other as often as we would like,but talk on the phone often. She came up to suprise my parents for Christmas. So while she was in town we decided to go to dinner and visit. We had such a great time,I wish the night didn't have to end and her have to go back in the morning. We took a lot of photos and hugged and said out goodbyes. I hate goodbyes!!

So...I will leave you for now with some photos of our dinner....

No comments: