Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today....

Today was the first nice day we have had in a long time. I think spring was skipped all together this year. I has been sooooo cold and windy out. So....Since today was a beautiful day, the grass was mowed. I was so excited to finally get the opportunity to cut the grass! Normally a normal person would think that was a chore and dread doing it! I love being out in my yard and cutting the grass is right up on my list of likes. My grass though,is full of weeds! I work all summer to get a healthy lawn and then winter hits...What a waste!!! This year I am not going to do it,I am just gonna water it and cut it....

Over the Memorial Day weekend we took a run to Copper Harbor for our first camping trip of the season. We had a blast. The weather cooperated as far as it not raining,but it sure was chilly! Steve and Suzette and her 3 boys were there,along with Leon and Kristy and her 2 boys and Jimmy. Then Chrystal and Michael joined us with their 2 kids. I sure had a good time and hated to pack up Sunday night. I could live in that camper!!! We took walks,rode our bikes...Chatted around the campfire and just enjoyed each others company....Can't wait to hit the road again......

Til then...Happy Summer!!!

No comments: