Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spring has arrived!

It was so nice out today. The wind was a little chilly,but the sun was shining bright. It was the perfect Sunday. We had some time down at the park with our favorite friends,had some lunch and when all was done came home and got some yard things taken care of. Took Max for a walk and all was a good day.

I just loved taking the time out of everyday things to walk around my yard and look at all the new things poping up that I planted last fall. I worried about them not being planted right and not coming up this year. But so far everything is growing. WE took out all the summer stuff for the yard and put them in their places now all that is left...waiting for the flowers to grow for that final touch.

I have a few shutters to paint and the front porch to snad and paint,but today was just a day to enjoy the yard with no snow....Finally!!!

Happy SPring!!!!

No comments: