Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thinking About Spring!

Today the sun was shining,it wasn't snowing.Just a beautiful day. I spent the day trying to catch up on laundry. No one ever has anything to wear,but I always have a laundry room FULL of laundry!!! Where does it all come from!?

As I am doing the laundry,I am thinking about all the stuff I could be doing outside if there were no snowbanks. I could be repainting the shutters that are in need of paint. The porch needs to be scraped and repainted. And I am so worried about my garden wondering if all the plants that I had planted are going to come back. I can't wait to start spring cleaning my yard and watching the flowers bloom. I have a few jobs to take care of this spring and I can't wait!

Until then,I will daydream about being out camping and sitting around the fire pit put in the yard,laying on the ground outside on a summer night watching the stars.

No comments: