Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Old photos

Today is a wintery day,perfect day for looking at old photos. I have this digital photo frame sitting on my table awaiting pictures!! I decided to tackle that job today. I am finding it hard to pick through all the hundreds of photos we have taken. Some are funny and so are just so sad. I can't believe how many people I have taken pictures of that have passed on. I will be sure to add those special ones. Friends that know me think I am crazy with my camera,taking it everywhere I go. Just incase I have a moment to take some pictures. Looking back on these pictures of those who passed on,I am glad that I took the time to bring my camera. I am so glad that I have all these memories of my children growing up and my friends kids getting older. So...when you have the chance....Take those photos!!!! I am glad I did!

No comments: