Friday, November 7, 2008

Health and getting older....

Lately I have been feeling terrible. Not like a depression kind of blah,but just not having any energy. I feel so tired all the time. I have put on a significant amount of weight and there is not reason I should be this heavy. Its terrible! I am not a big eater and I am not a lazy person.So,it didn't make sense to feel this crappy and to be this heavy. I thought my reasoning for my feeling tired was my blood count being low again. I have been dealing with that for years and have even had to have transfusions to get it back on track.

Not only am I feeling tired and out of breath,my hair is falling out. Talk about depression there. I have short,thin hair to begin with!! So...Getting sick and tired of being tired,I called the doctor. As a result of my blood being taken,I have some results.Not sure yet what they are going to have me do about it,but at least I am getting somewhere....My thyroid is on the fritz. My numbers were higher than they like and would like to see me soon. Its a start in the right direction and hopefully they will figure something out so that I can start getting back on track and I can get some of my energy back. NOW...That doesn't give me permission to go off and eat Dairy Queen all day!!! I still need to get my eating in order and stay active.......

Till next time.....

No comments: