Thursday, December 10, 2009

Falling behind.......

Boy where does the time go? Seems just like I posted yesterday......All that time in between doesn't seem like all that long!

Since the last time I wrote...We have had at least 3 feet a snow drop on us in the past few days. It really sucks! I don't drive in the winter,so I don't go out very often. Sitting in here really starts to get to you after awhile. I can only do so much cleaning before that gets sickening. But soon we will start snow shoeing and sledding and all that winter has to offer way up here. I do have to admit,the snow does add to the Christmasy feel.

Speaking of Christmasy feeling....Christmas has broke open here at the Mihelich home and I love it! I think this is my favorite time of year. My favorite part is sitting here with just the twinkling of the lights and the fireplace going....

What are you favorite parts of Christmas?

No comments: