Sunday, October 12, 2008

Rascal Flatts

The concert was amazing!!! I think it was one of the best shows I have been to. I have been to a lot of concerts and this one wins hands down!! Taylor Swift has an amazing voice,very pretty too. She had the place cheering and fired up. She seemed pretty suprised at how loud the audience was. The teen boys that were in the front row really liked her!

So Rascal Flatts is my favorite. I love the way they sound and I like the blonde guy. He is a hotty! But aside from their looks they really put on a great show. They were so good at making the audience part of the show and that is what I really liked the most. I am so glad that I had the chance to see them. I hope to do it again. I don't know if Nick agrees.....

I took some good photos. I hope to get them downloaded soon to share with you all. It was a great show. A great trip. A chance for us to spend some time together,just him and I.

No comments: