Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Trying out some new stuff!

Well, since I have been going to the gym,I thought I probably should start eating better. Duh,right!! So, I have started drinking the diet pops. I am terrible when it comes to pop. The more I try to cut back the more I want it and crave it. It is so hard to stay away from it. Well, I decided I better start doing something or my time at the gym is a waiste. So here I sit drinking a new found love, a Diet Pepsi!

Another thing I am tying out is that Yoplus Digetstive yogurt stuff. It isn't too bad! I have had better,but then I have had worse. I guess the part that keeps me eating it is that it is healthier than what I am used to.

If I keep all this healthy eating and keeping with the gym....Results will follow. By camping season I will be willing to go out on the bike trails with our friends who like to do those things. I won't be afraid that I am holding them up,I will be able to keep up with them!

Today at the gym....
Walked 20 minutes,incline on 4.5 at a speed of 3.5 distance 1 mile.
Biked 20 minutes, Level 2 at a speed of 10.5 distance 5 miles
I worked my legs today. There are a total of 6 machines I used, reps 3 and in those reps I did 10 each,so a total of 30 of each machine.Lowest weight used was 25 and the highest was 110.

I am on my 3rd bottle of water...That is big for me!!!

I am on a role!!!!

No comments: