Tuesday, October 7, 2008

This and That





Been so busy painting.I haven't had a chance to get on here and write. My kitchen is half way done. I had NO plans on painting the kitchen so soon.But once I saw the colors of the dining room and the entry way done,the red in the kitchen just looked out dated. I am looovvving the direction all this new paint is going. It is so clean looking and fresh. The paint colors have changed the style of things and I am liking it. At the moment though,my house is a wreck. It looks like a tornado has landed down in the upstairs and I just haven't been able to keep up with things....Ah well, tomarrow is another day.....


This past weekend we took a trip around our town and took pictures of different things. It was nice on Sunday,so we just drove around looking at the leaves and taking pictures. It was a good weekend and I took alot of pictures of the kids.I think they get annoyed with me,but too bad!!!


Tomorrow we are heading out to Green Bay without the kids.....They will be at Tarris so that Nick and I can go to see Rascal Flatts and Taylor Swift. I love Rascal Flatts,so I am stoked!!! I got the camera all charged and all the old pictures taken off to make more room for them!!! And of course,I get to do more shopping!!! YIPPPY!!!


Until the next time........

No comments: