Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The camping season...

Its seems like we just got the trailer out of storage! I just love being at the campground. If it were up to me,I would stay there all summer. I love listening to all the birds chirping and the crickets making their noises. When its all dark and the park is quiet,its nice to listen to the night time noises. I love the smell of a campfire. And nothing beats the taste of a hotdog cooked over a campfire.

Thursday we will be heading out to celebrate Christmas in July. Its a whole lot of fun and there are so many different activities for the kids. The campground is all decorated for Christmas. I love to take the kids around the park at night when its all lit up for the holidays. Its a whole new thing when there isn't any snow on the ground.

So, now I am off to get things ready to head out.

No comments: