Monday, July 20, 2009

Boy oh boy!!!





Time sure does fly when the summer air is here!!! Winter and snow never goes this fast!!!! Gee,it feels like summer just came and its already July 20th. It hasn't been the warmest summer,but just glad not to see the white stuff!

Lots has happened in the little bit of time I haven't blogged. My bedroom is finally finished and I did get to complete the bathroom project. My next project is to clean the basement.....That will mostlikely take me into the next century!!!Yeah,its that bad! Its been dificult to get the motivation to get down there and find a starting place. I did start lastnight,though...Lets see how much will get done with camping trips coming up.

Besides trying to keep up with house cleaning,I have been helping my parents and camping. Hanging out with friends and family has been on the top of my priorities these days. Camping has been great this year. The 4th of July was a blast. We had 6 families camping with us and more joined us for the 4th activities. It was great to have so many people be a part of that time. A lot of great memories. This weekend we will be celebrating Christmas in July in Baraga.....I can't wait!!!

The other day we added an new member to our family....We named her Dezi. She has to be the cutest puppy I have seen in awhile. She is a great puppy,just wish she wouldn't sleep so much during the day. It makes night time worse for me!!

Well, until the next time....Enjoy friends and family........

No comments: