Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just random thoughts.....

Today was a good day!!! I reordered some makeup from Bare Minerals...I just love that stuff. I tend to go over board though and buy way too much,but they have such nice eye shadows!!! So darn excited for it all to come in!

Not much else is going on here in the Mihelich house. Just getting ready for winter here. The weather has been so nice, I hate to think about snow coming.I did get a few last minute things done in the yard to prepare for spring. Got some bulbs planted and some plants moved around. I can't wait to see what next spring brings in my gardens. Got all the house cleared of clutter and changed out a few more things in preparation for Christmas time.

As for the Baby news...Daymen and Steph got to here the heartbeat last week....160 beats....So any thoughts on what its going to be!? I am getting more excited as the days go by. Although, the worrying is still there to put a damper on my excitement. I hope in time the worrying will fade and the enjoying will begin!!!

Well, until the next time....Thanks to all the veterans out there...Thanks for all you have done and continue to do for our country!!!

No comments: